Welcome to Story Jewels Woman’s VoiceBringing the voice of women to the forefront through plays, books, essays and screenplays.
This site is for anyone who has issues with family relationships.
“Sandwiched”, my current project, is a play about the family conflicts faced by a sandwich generation woman.
My email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandwiched was performed June 7th through the 15th. Download the Playbill Here.
‘IN THE LIMELIGHT’ Article Featuring Barb Slocum
About the Author
– An author focusing on woman’s voice
– Available for interviews and short lectures
– 34 years of experience as a high school drama director/costume designer
– Work in community theater from 1980-1991
– Profession: Speech/Language Pathologist – self employed
– General contractor on two home builds
– Percussion student 1990-1998
– On the Board of Directors of Broome Co. Habitat for Humanity
– Visit Barb Slocum’s Personal Website Here: http://barbaraaslocum.com/
– View an article on ‘Sandwiched’ by Barb Slocum
View the article here.
Contact For More Information